This online material is designed to accompany your 5-day intensive course at Masters English. The structure of the online material mirrors the structure of the in-class assignments. Below you can find an overview of the course structure.
Our first day together is focused on learning some basic phrases for;
- Introducing yourself
- Welcoming a visitor to tkms
- Making basic professional small talk
- Talking about your professional qualifications
By the end of this unit, you will be able to do all of these things using the correct vocabulary and phrases.
Day 2 focuses on talking about and explaining operational safety procedures. At the end of this unit, you will be able to explain and talk about the following;
- Workplace hazards
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Give instructions on how to work safely on the yard
- Fill out an accident report
Today we will be looking at how to make technical comparisons and presentation. At the end of this unit, you will be able to;
- Explain dimensions and tolerances
- Compare the similarities and difference of two devices
- Present and talk about the primary differences between the tkms 209 class and 212 class submarines