0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Use the correct form of the Present Perfect Simple/Continuous to complete the sentences below.
A conversation in a restaurant
Robin: I think the waiter (forget) us. We (wait) here for over half an hour and nobody (take) our order yet.
Michele: I think you’re right. He (walk) by us at least twenty times. He probably thinks we (order, already).
Robin: Look at that couple over there, they (be, only) here for five or ten minutes and they already have their food.
Michele: He must realize we (order, not) yet! We (sit) here for over half an hour staring at him.
Robin: I don’t know if he (notice, even) us. He (run) from table to table taking orders and serving food.
Michele: That’s true, and he (look, not) in our direction once.
1. Judy: How long (be) in Canada?
Claude: I (study) here for more than three years.
2. I (have) the same car for more than ten years. I’m thinking about buying a new one.
3. I (love) chocolate since I was a child. You might even call me a “chocoholic.”
4. Matt and Sarah (have) some difficulties in their relationship lately, so they (go) to a marriage counselor. I hope they work everything out.
5. John (work) for the government since he graduated from Harvard University. Until recently, he (enjoy) his work, but now he is talking about retiring.
6. Lately, I (think) about changing my career because I (become) dissatisfied with the conditions at my company.
7. I (date) Judy for more than five years and during that time I (see) many changes in her personality.